The Greater Accra Regional Co-ordinating Council seeks to attain a stable, united, inclusive and prosperous region with opportunities for all.
The Greater Accra Regional Coordinating Council is an arm of the Executive that aims to provide effective and efficient administration and technical services through harmonizing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating of plans and programmes of Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs), District Assemblies (DAs) and Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) in order to achieve the overall development of the region.
OBJECTIVES OF THE GREATER ACCRA RIGIONAL COORDINATING COUNCIL
1. To formulate, implement, coordinate, monitor and evaluate Government policies and programmes.
2. To promote political tolerance, stability, security, peace , transparency and accountable governance.
3. To provide institutional and human capacity and enabling environment for effective, efficient and sustainable service delivery.
4. To preserve and conserve public records for the benefits of the general public.
5. To improve fiscal resource mobilization of the MMDAs